Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My project topic, Hmmmm.....

As you gather materials for your project, find an article that you think you might be able to use. Write an entry which gives the author’s main point and supporting evidence presented.

In the article I have read about they are talking about the commercials and what one they liked the most. The first comment about the article is about the Budweiser commercial that I believe I will be showing during my presentation. I will show the rock, paper, scissors bud-light ad, and list how much the spot was. The ad was probably really expensive but the commercial was good enough that it will be remembered, and people are talking about it. That is what the ads now-a-days are going for. But what I'm actually going for is that football and beer commercial are directly related to each other. In every single football game you will see more then one beer commercial, and when you actually go to the games t watch them live, you will see nothing but beer signs all over the place. Beer and sports are directly related!

No comments: