Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cherry Bomb Package

Today I'm bringing in a package of cherry bombs. Cherry Bombs are a chewy candy with a tangy burst of cherry flavor. My package is really neat, it has little red bomb shaped Cherry's on the front. One of the catchy phrases on the package is "were DA bomb". Its a sign that one of the little cherry guys are holding. The colors of the package are really bright and catchy. I think they are trying to target the younger crowed. I think this because of the colors, phrases and the cartoon figures on it. I believe that the package of the Cherry Bombers are new because I have never seen them before. The funny thing about my package is the writing and phrases on the front are in crazy colors and huge wild fonts. Then the Nutrition Facts on the back are plane Jane so they don't take away from the actual products advertisement.
The Cherry Bombs name matches the product perfectly. When u bite into a Cherry Bomber the flavor explodes in your mouth. It is a chewy candy that has cherry "gooey" flavor in the inside. If you have not tried the Cherry Bombers I recommend they they Are "DA Bomb".

No comments: