Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Commercials

Can you recall a television commercial which stood out from others? What device(s) did it use to get your attention? Were such devices successful in creating an attitude toward the product or service or organization involved?

In my days of watching T.V. I have seen lots of commercials. I think the most catchey commercial to me would be commercials that are louder, or more colorful. Also if they have lots of beautiful women, those tend to catch my attention also. I think my all time favorite commercial would be the identity theft with the big black guy singing like a little women. This commercial caught my attention because a bigger man was lifting weights, and then he just bursts out and started singing like a women. This commercial was a big attention catcher because of how loud he was singing, and the weirdness of him sounding like a women.
I also like some of the budweiser commercials at halftime of the super bowl football game. These commericals are usually extremely funny, and they always stick out because when most people watch the super bowl they are drinking, and everything is funnier when your drunk. My all time favorite commercial from last years super bowl commercials would be the one where the two guys are bragging about what their dogs can do and the one guys dog gets him a bud light, and then the other guys dog bites the guy in his ...... yeah, and then the guy gets his beer. The commercial is on you tube and this is the url. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2-rrFe3FWK0

No comments: