Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lesbian, or Unmarried?

http://bp2.blogger.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/RfOV4vszAgI/AAAAAAAAANQ/DlVOekOJbnM/s1600-h/lesbian.jpg

In this picture I see it kind of humerus. I think it is funny how the girl in the pictures mother is OK with her being a lesbian but is mad that she is not married. The picture is kinda catchy also because the girl is naked, but is wearing long rainbow colored socks. The rainbow is a sign to show she is a lesbian. I think it is just a stereotype but I know some lesbians and they do indeed have lots of rainbow colored things. (Ha Ha)
I also would think that it would be harder on my mother if my sister was a lesbian, rather then unmarried when she was 30. I don't see why it would be such a hassle if she wasn't married anyways. Who wants to get married nowadays? (Ha Ha)

No comments: